2013 MABA Green Agri-Business Recognition Luncheon
The 2013 Designated Green Agri-Businesses were recognized and awarded for their "green efforts" in a variety of ways including some additional benefits from previous years.
Designated companies received:
- a certificate of recognition to display
- company recognition by news release in at least one local newspaper
- two vinyl MABA 2013 Green Designation stickers to prominently display
- company recognition within the MABA website, MABA AgFacts newsletters, MABA LinkedIN, and at the MABA winter conference
- a new Awards Reception featuring key players in the agribusiness industry
- continued market exposure
4R Nutrient Stewardship Program
Employing the 4R nutrient stewardship system can help maximize crop yields, reduce costs associated with fertilizer application and minimize negative environmental impacts.
For these reasons, the 4R system is a recommended practice for agronomy retailers participating in the Green Designation Program.
For questions contact Kara at the MABA office. (517) 336-0223 email@example.com
For more information on the 4R program...
SUSTAINABLE sus-tain-a-ble Capable of being continued without long-term effect on the environment