Green Agri-Business Program
The MABA Green Agri-Business Program recognizes proactive sustainability efforts in Michigan agriculture. The application includes an evaluation of agronomic practices, water quality and conservation measures, energy efficiency, facilities improvement, transportation, recycling, and the use of advanced site specific agriculture technology. The criteria in the program are specifically designed to help agriculture protect water quality and reduce environmental impact.
Designated companies received:
- A certificate of recognition to display
- Company recognition by news release in at least one local newspaper
- Company recognition via the MABA website, MABA AgFacts newsletters, social media, and at the MABA winter conference
- An Awards Reception featuring key players in the agribusiness industry
- Continued market exposure
The 2018 Green Agri-Business questionnaire is coming soon!
2017 Green Agri-Business "Outstanding Achievement Award" - Helena Chemical Co.